Graphic Design Consultancy
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
This position was posted on November 2, 2020. While we review all applications on a rolling basis, please note that we will prioritize applications received within the first week of the posting. Thank you.
The Community Health Academy is in the process of developing multiple new initiatives in online learning and is looking to engage a consultant to support the graphic design needs for these initiatives to ensure high quality content across the Academy’s hybrid programming, global projects, and non-site-specific courses.
The Consultant will be expected to support on multiple projects in various states of completion throughout the consultancy period and will require a demonstrated background in digital design. Additionally, they will need experience utilizing the following software packages:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
- macOS, Windows 10
- Video Conferencing tools
- Project Management tools
- Commitment – 6 months at approximately 30 hours per week with an immediate start date preferred
- Location – Remote (As per LMH’s policies, all work-related travel is suspended at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Remuneration – Maximum estimated fees upon completion are expected to total $24,000. Consultant will be paid upon completion of each deliverable or according to a mutually agreed upon timeline.
What You'll Do
- Conduct interviews and share sample visuals with the Community Health Academy team to gain an understanding of the desired theme and tone of communications and align these templates with existing Last Mile Health brand guidelines (December 2020)
- Successfully complete the following tasks on a monthly basis to align with the team’s course content schedule: (November-April 2020)
- Develop charts, and tables that align with needed visuals for course creation and adult learners
- Refresh existing collateral to align with the Community Health Academy’s brand
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image
- Create visuals to accompany webinar and course announcements, as well as, templates for continued use
- Revise and finalize all material for course content development (February 2020)
- Provide additional support through the launch of the course (March 2020)
- Potentially lead course photography needs by taking or editing photographs remotely, if aligned with consultant skillset (ongoing)
- Other design requests, as assigned (ongoing)
About Last Mile Health and the Community Health Academy
Last Mile Health (LMH), an organization that has worked for more than a decade to support governments to build national community health systems, has launched the Community Health Academy, which leverages digital technology to train, empower, and connect CHWs and health system leaders around the world.
The Academy is working to support countries to scale their CHW workforces and increase the quality of care that these CHWs provide by creating the world’s first continuing education platform for CHWs and health systems leaders on a global scale. The Academy will feature a two-pronged learning platform—one supporting CHWs, and the other, supporting community health systems leaders to build their capacity to design and manage effective national-scale CHW programs and strong primary health systems. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply:
****Please submit your application on the** link provided.
Apply to Job