NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Creative Associates International seeks a Grants Manager for the anticipated USAID-funded Youth Employment for Migration Prevention (YEMP) opportunity in Honduras. The Grants Manager is responsible for will provide administrative and technical guidance and support to the Operations Director and staff on the design of grant activities, guidelines, and regulations for grant mechanisms.
Reporting and Supervision:
The Grants Manager will report to the Operations Director and may supervise a team of Grants Officers.
- Provide advisory assistance to grant applicants;
- Facilitate the evaluation of grant submissions for technical and budget soundness and compliance with donor regulations, recommending award actions;
- Coordinate the issuance of awards and maintain grant documentation through the development and upkeep of a grants database;
- Manage project grants using Creative's online grants management system, the System for Managing Activities, Reporting and Tracking (SMART);
- Support grantees and colleagues in the use of SMART through training and mentoring, as needed;
- Prepare scheduled and special reports, studies and analyses regarding the grants program, as needed;
- Follow established grant guidelines, processes, and procedures, training staff members on these procedures, and addressing all grant related questions; and
- Work closely with Creative Associates' headquarters grants department, as needed.
Bachelor's degree in related field is required
Minimum of six years of relevant work experience with at least four years of grants management experience.
Strong understanding of USAID regulations and procedures pertaining to grants management, and ability to interpret and explain USAID regulations;
Strong understanding of 2 CFR 200, ADS 302 and 303;
Demonstrated ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects;
Ability to analyze cost proposals and prepare reports and recommendations on grantee selection;
Ability to analyze budget line items for compliance with budget guidelines;
Proven records maintenance and database management skills;
Understanding of cost-share and/or leveraging preferred;
Fluency in spoken and written English highly desired, advanced knowledge required; and
Fluency in Spanish is required.
How to apply:
Apply to Job