Digital Marketing Lead, East African Social Enterprise
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Based in Nairobi, Kenya
Who we are?
PSI is a leading global health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV and reproductive health.
PSI is launching a Social Enterprise business, which will be focused on women’s health. Our vision is to allow women to access information, products, and services with ease. Our goals are aimed at improving women’s reproductive health and sexual wellness journey, expanding choice, and addressing barriers to uptake of products and services women need.
The business aims to utilize an omnichannel strategy to strengthen quality information and expand product, service delivery through digital channels and solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Lead to join our awesome team!
You will be responsible for working with the social enterprise team and digital agencies to set up and manage the company's overall digital marketing strategy, plan, execute and analyze digital campaigns for a recently created Social Enterprise Business in Kenya.
You will manage social media campaigns, content calendars, maintain the company's content, among many other tasks. You will also be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
You will also be responsible for guiding other marketing positions on the team.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and passion for digital technologies, live and breathe digital marketing and digital marketing channels.
Sound like you? Right, Read on.
· Designing strategies for customer acquisition and retention**
· Work closely with the SE Digital lead to design a digital eco system and communication strategy
· Develop and monitor smart Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure Return-on-investment (ROI) of all digital investments**
· Developing digital media plans, to support achievement of business objectives**
· Work with the marketing team to develop annual digital media plans
· Translate annual plans into specific monthly/quarterly work-plans and budgets
· Apply marketing research to learn and understand emerging trends, technologies and innovations in the digital space and use insights to regularly optimize the plans, communicating knowledge clearly and concisely
· Collaborating with the creative and or digital agencies, for development and timely execution of content calendars and media planning/buying**
· Work with the SE digital lead and the digital agency to develop the digital strategy, including content calendars, Design, build and maintain our social media presence
· Manage online spend, through optimal media planning and buying
· Execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns as per plans and timelines
· Coordinate effectiveness with key stakeholders
· Ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques and best practices across all channels and brands**
· Evaluating digital marketing campaigns and investments**
· Regularly gather data and insights to understand what’s working well and areas that need further focus to improve the consumer experience online
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against business goals.
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What are we looking for?
- Post-Graduate qualification in Business Management or Mass Communications – specializing in digital marketing
- Preferably, a diploma or certificate course in digital marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in planning and executing digital campaigns from either FMCG or pharma sectors.
- Strong understanding of all things digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Technical know-how for designing, executing, monitoring, and evaluating digital campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
What would get us excited?
· Team player and problem solver.
· Excellent communicator
· Good report writing and presentation skills
· Project Management skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to apply:
• All applicants MUST have work authorization for Kenya.
• Status: This role is contingent upon funding
• Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae no later than December 11th, 2020 to email@example.com . Subject: Digital Marketing Lead
• Applications will be screened on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is identified. References will be required
• The service is expected to start in January 2021
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Apply to Job