NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Position: Data Entry
Contract length: 12 Months
· Ensure the accurate and timely entry of data including individual case information for Case Management team, outreach session details and session participant information for Outreach team, and event participant information for team into respective databases.
· Work closely with Case Management, Outreach, and staff to ensure that all data is correctly and consistently entered across the database in a regular manner. Identify irregular data and communicate with relevant staff to confirm the accuracy of the data.
· Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly disaggregated statistics and qualitative updates of progress for each team.
· Identify problem areas related to data management and bring them to the attention of the Database/System Administrator.
· Ensure that data related to personally identifiable information is safe and shared as per
· IRVD privacy procedures and policies.
· Follow all IRVD policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child safeguarding and emergency procedures.
· Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Minimum 3 years-experience of working in data and database management.
· Demonstrated knowledge and skills in data collection, storage, and analysis.
· Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· Good understanding of key principles of international NGOs including accountability, impartiality, neutrality, independence, cooperation, and intercultural understanding
· High flexibility, with ability to work under pressure and minimal supervision.
How to apply:
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact
Apply to Job