A FIELD COORDINATOR
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
- Analyse the political, economic, social, military (security) and humanitarian context of the area
- Effectively define the strategic planning and the positioning of ACF in Ghor
- Identify needs and contribute to projects elaboration
- Ensure successful completion of project objectives
- Coordinate the activities of ACF with those of other stakeholders
- Manage the security of ACF Staff present at the base
You own a Master's degree in humanitarian project management or equivalent
You have at least three years of working experience with humanitarian NGO with at least 1 year in a managerial role in security volatile context
If you have a previous ACF experience, it would be an advantage
You have technical knowledge of standard logistics, financial and HR procedures and practices
You have knowledge regarding program management on the field, a substantial knowledge of security management
You have interpersonal, organizational, multitasking and communication skills and a high capacity of work, able to overcome stress and work under pressure, with high degree of flexibility
Languages: You are fluent in English (written, spoken, read).
Computer skills: You have good computer skills (Microsoft office package, internet, GIS)
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
Remuneration and benefits :
- Monthly gross salary EUR2 450 to EUR2 800 upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: EUR383 (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
- EUR 450 gross monthly allowance related to the context
- * 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- +500EUR per year and per child, (annual maximum of 6000EUR)
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- * 20 RnR per year.
- * 215 EUR at each RnR period every 8 weeks.
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference (Thailand)
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year.
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.
How to apply:
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here
Apply to Job