Reporting and Analysis Coordinator
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
World Vision International - Jordan:
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Position: Reporting and Analysis Coordinator
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via the below website, only applications submitted via our website are accepted
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The position is required to ensure achievement of shared services outcomes and strategy in the field of financial reporting and analysis, to implement financial policies in such areas as, but not limited to: budget, cash management and forecasting, recording and documentation, project auditing, monthly financial reporting and local resource acquisition; being cognizant of World Vision International financial policies. The Position plays an advisory role to the Regional Finance Team and National Office Finance Director on compliance and development and implementation of good internal controls.
Financial Reporting and Analysis
Ensure preparation of FFR (Field financial reports), external reports and internal management reports in compliance with respective requirements
Ensure accurate and timely review of financial data for completeness and correctness
Assist the National Office Finance Director and with the year-end closing procedures required by WVI
Ensure maintenance of WVI and regional systems (Sun6, PMQ&A, GEMS, SA, internal tools, Horizon, MyPBAS, etc), upgrading/updating and developing additional applications of the existing financial systems towards increased efficiency
Assist the finance director with preparation of the management reports.
Ensure monthly reconciliations of the accounts and budgets
Assist Finance Director in audit preparation to provide required information
Perform other duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or a related field
· MBA in Finance, MSC in Finance/Accounting/Auditing preferred
· ACCA, CIMA or CPA preferred
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance position with medium business/medium NGO/government agency
· Practical knowledge of financial systems, internal financial controls & procedures and staff management skills is a must
· Experience in major donor regulations (US, UK, Canada Governments, GOG, EC/ECHO, UN agencies) is a plus.
· Experience with humanitarian aid in-country is a plus.
· Solid knowledge of accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
· Ability to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
· Ability to manage a team.
· Solid working knowledge of computerized accounting systems, must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Good oral/written and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work on a cross-cultural environment with a multi-national staff.
· Ability to travel within regionally and internationally
· A full commitment to World Vision’s core values and mission statement.
· Full adherence to World Vision South Caucasus Child Protection, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
· Full Adherence to security protocols
How to apply:
Apply to Job