Regional Payroll Coordinator, Asia (Asia based staff only)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Save the Children is the world's leading independent organisation for children with a vision of creating a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. As we complete 100 years in 2019 as an organization, Save the Children currently works in 117 countries in a variety of capacities around the world. Among five regional offices of Save the Children, Asia Regional Office - one of the largest region is based in Singapore providing strategic and operational oversight to 13 Country Offices in Asia.
He/she will ensure timely submission and accuracy of reward/payroll reports for International Staffs to be submitted to Centre and processing of Payroll for National staff of Asia Regional Office, a well-maintained and updated and 100% data quality GHRIS systems, reporting and support on critical HR projects.
Key Responsibilities Reports to: Regional HRIS & Compensation Manager, Asia
Level of Effort: 50% time (20 hours per week)
Position is for Asia based staff only
Staff reporting to this post:
- Direct: N/A
- Indirect : N/A
Role Dimensions: Save the Children works in 13 countries in the Asia region with a current complement of approximately 5600 staff.
A. Payroll and Benefits Adminstration
* 100% completion and accuracy with timely audits on payroll and all payroll updates to be captured on payroll. This would include relationship building at the centre especially with staff in Finance payroll team so that Asia international staff payroll runs seamlessly.
* Processing of Singapore National Staffs Payroll in HRIS (Easy Pay Entrprise) and uploading payment into Bank Account (Standard Chartered Bank)
* Annual tax filing for Asia Regional Office staff (National & International)
* Onboarding and exit process adminstration - including insurance (AXA/Cigna) enrolment/termination, scheduling of exit interviews
* Provide support in coordination of annual salary review cycle
B. HRIS (Oracle) & Data Reporting
* Updating Asia Regional Office staff data on Core HR (new hires, changes, leavers)
* Ensuring data completeness and quality in region
* Consolidating and analysing quarterly HR scorecards
* Raise tickets to Global HRIS team or FMS (Aggresso) team where required
* Update Public Holidays and troubleshoot annual leave records
* Provide system support to Country Office HR where required
* Provide support to other HR team members and functions as necessary
* Ready to work to any site in humanitarian response in Asia region
* Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
*Bachelor Degree holder preferably with 4 years of HR Operational experience, preferrably in Human Resources/Business Administration/Management
* Operational HR experience specifically in providing HR service to teams and managers across a full range of HR processes
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Understanding of various reward policies and practices in countries in Asia
* Experience in On-boarding & Off-boarding processes
* Experience of working as part of a diverse team spread across multiple locations
* Good attention to details, thorough and proactive
* Ability to work independently and to coordinate projects
* Good communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in English, with experience in advising and coordinating multicultural teams
* Readiness to work remotely
* The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Closing Date for Application: 10 Nov 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply:
Apply to Job