Partnerships Manager (New Business Lead)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
We are a multi-award winning, creative and innovative organisation with an exciting vacancy for a Partnerships Manager (New Business Lead) in our highly successful and dynamic Partnerships Team.
We’re looking for a talented fundraiser and emerging leader with a creative approach to utilising War Child assets to generate income from the private sector. You will be responsible for securing new corporate partnerships, developing existing partnerships, and you’ll play a major role in creating War Child’s long-term Partnerships strategy. In doing so you’ll enable War Child to support more of the world’s most vulnerable children.
Your key objective as Partnerships Manager (New Business Lead) will be driving new business forward to ensure the team secure income from the private sector, in doing so this will enable War Child to reach more children in conflict zones and the organisation to have the flexible funding needed to maintain stability and growth. You will be the senior lead on new business in the team, using initiative and innovation to seek out and secure new partnerships in the UK and global markets along with developing tools and processes to support and strengthen the team’s efforts to achieve new business targets. The Partnership Manager is expected to take a leadership role within the team working closely with the Senior Partnerships Manager and Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships to develop and deliver our strategic objectives.
• Take responsibility for maximising the value War Child receives from current or future partnerships - philanthropic, commercial or strategic.
• Develop, deliver and report on the New Business objectives within the Partnerships Team Strategy and Budget with support from the Senior Partnerships Manager.
• Lead the team to build and maintain the new business pipeline, new business tools and processes to maximise long and short-term income generation.
• Strategic lead/Account Management for one high value partner to ensure giving levels are maintained, cultivation and communication plans are in place and senior level relationships are nurtured.
• Work with colleagues across the organisation to leverage War Child assets and build strong and creative partnership proposals to target CSR teams and Marketing teams.
• Manage and contribute to Fundraising Department project groups (set up to coordinate cross-team events and campaigns) by representing the Partnerships team and ensuring partnership opportunities and income generation are maximised.
• Manage relationships and influence at every level of seniority including representing War Child in meetings, pitches, presentations and events.
• Manage relationships with contractors and external stakeholders to ensure War Child deliver strategic and top-quality events and fundraising activities.
• Use all tools available to ensure compliance and our ethical fundraising policy are adhered to, this includes partnership agreements, due diligence processes, CRM database management as well as GDPR and fundraising regulations.
How to apply:
For a Full JD and to apply please click on the link:
Apply to Job