Finance Analyst, Fluent in Filipino and English, based in the Philippines
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Plan International Philippines looking for a Finance Analyst. This role has overall responsibility for expenditure monitoring, analysis, and forecasting of Plan Philippines project and supports unit budgets.
For this role:
• You will track and analyze the performance of individual budgets, make recommendations for modification to the Country Management Team and work closely with budget holders to make necessary modifications.
• You will be responsible to provide coherent and intelligent analysis of all financial data, including budgets, actual spend against plans, and cost recovery of shared services costs.
• You will identify implications, and make recommendations to improve budget accountability, cost recovery performance, and compliance with the corporate financial information needs of Plan International.
• You will be a key point of contact in the Plan Philippines push to achieve greater efficiencies and better stewardship of its funds.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
To be successful in this role you will need among other things:
- University graduate in Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Management, Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Relevant training in computer operations and financial management
- Has a minimum of five years' work experience in the areas of accounting or financial management. Experience in working within an international NGO is an advantage.
- Is able to demonstrate self-confidence and maintain effective functioning and self-control even under pressure.
- Is able to work cooperatively with others and contribute to group solutions through constructive feedback, ideas, and suggestions.
- Is able to communicate effectively (verbal & written).
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the Philippines. Local applicants preferred.
How to apply:
To apply, click on this link ---> https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Makati-City-Finance-Analyst-00/594725801/?locale=en_GB
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International's Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
As an international child-centered community development organization, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realization of children's rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organizational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights, and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes, and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
Apply to Job