Country Office Support Fellow
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Child Rights focused NGOs in Cambodia, and to gain understanding of critical issues facing children and families in Cambodia.
The Country Office Support Fellow will provide coordination and support to the Save the Children Country Director and members of the Senior Management Team, to enable effective organizational and process management. Additional responsibilities will be tailored to match the candidate’s skill, experience and professional interests, to allow for professional development and learning opportunities.
The fellow will receive a monthly stipend for the position.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Development/Project Management or a related field
· Already based in Cambodia.
· Demonstrated experience and success in developing relationships with multiple stakeholders
· Highly organized and excellent attention to detail
· A team player with the skills to work collaboratively and cross-departmentally in a large organization to achieve shared goals.
· Perceptive and adaptable, with strong cross-cultural skills
· Driven, motivated and proactive with a resilient, solutions-focused attitude.
· Excellent verbal and written English language skills required.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PPT, with experience drafting and designing presentations, project documents and manuals
· Strong and personable communication skills.
· Experience working in the social sector, with NGOs or government ministries
· Experience in nutrition, education, child protection or social protection programming
· Advanced experience working in Excel
· Khmer language skills a plus.
Contract length:** 6-month fellowship with 2 month probationary period.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
How to apply:
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and apply as below link:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Application: 12th of October 2020.
For more information about Save the Children in Cambodia, visit our website: https://cambodia.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Apply to Job