Global Foundations, Organizations and Institutions Research Intership
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
As a Global FOI Research Intern you will work with the newly established Global FOI team, , whose goal is to raise funds (awards) for housing and development programs from institutions, and governments globally (e.g. USAID, DFID, World Bank etc). You will be a part of an incredible learning experience that will expose you to non-profit work, culture, relevant projects and experts in the field. You will have the ability to learn from a global team, supporting in major fundraising efforts. Successful candidates will be joining at the beginning of the research phase for the Global FOI Team, helping to build systems and databases of research for many years to come. In addition to this research, you will be exposed to other aspects of Habitat’s international fundraising efforts and will acquire a firm grasp of bi-lateral and multi-lateral funding organizations.
· Working with the team to research funding information for development projects, (mostly in the housing sector) from institutions like the European Commission, British and US government, the World Bank, regional Development Banks (CAF/ADB) and others (85% of your time)
· Support development of Institutional Partners Strategies (10%)
· Administrative tasks (5% of your time)
· Current undergraduate or graduate student who has taken relevant courses in International Relations, International Business, Global Studies, International Development, Public Relations, Political Science, or Government etc.
· A strong interest in conducting research focused on grant pre-positioning and proposal development
· Interest in topics of international development and housing, bi-lateral and multi-lateral institutions, grants and funding
· Openness to learn and ability to process large and complex data and develop research templates to share findings in user-friendly formats
· Excellent writing and research skills in English and Spanish
· Proficient to advance in Microsoft Office
· Attention to detail and strong analysis skills
How to apply:
If you want to be part of this process, contact Pamela Hernandez and send your CV to PHernandez@habitat.org indicating in the subject the title for this opportunity.
Apply to Job