NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Research and analysis
· Support reporting and analysis from protection research to form a protection base line at a local and national level.
Working with programmes
· Maintain a regular update on the protection situation for PRs in Lebanon
· Work with GBV, CP and legal colleagues to support their analysis and related advocacy
· Work with protection team members to support local level reporting on protection trends for the PR community in Lebanon.
- Finalize end-of-year PRS monitoring report and executive summary for public dissemination
- Update numbers on protection activities brief for 2020
- Coordinate/ finalise and take through clearance inputs into joint human rights reporting mechanisms as necessary
- Coordinate and draft input, briefs and updates to UNRWA senior management
- Coordinate and draft input to joint UN and interagency reporting in relation to the protection and human rights situation of Palestine Refugees
How to apply:
To start the application process, applicants are required to register at http://jobs.unrwa.org by creating a personal profile and completing UNRWA Personal History Form. it is the responsibility of the candidates (internal and external) to make sure that their Personal History Form is duly completed with the needed information before they apply as amendments to the Form will not be accepted after the deadline of the vacancy announcement Only applications received through http://jobs.unrwa.org will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received for UNRWA vacancies, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Apply to Job