NGO/UN Job Vacancy
Organization: Oxfam GB
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 31 May 2017
Do you have experience in leading service transition to a supported Cloud environment?
Are you looking for a career challenge within a motivating work environment?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
In this role you will lead, advise and own all service transition activities involved in a programme of work stream to migrate critical applications for our work to a supported Cloud based infrastructure. You will work closely with the Application Hosting project team and IS (Information Systems) Service Delivery teams within challenging timeframes.
The IS Department enables 5,000 colleagues and 22,000 volunteers in 60+ countries to work 365 days a year to deliver Oxfam’s mission of a just world without poverty. This is an exciting opportunity to join us and make a big impact in the short term.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Certification in ITIL V3
- Proven Service Transition experience of migrating critical applications to the Cloud
- Project experience
- Demonstrate a strong ability to build and maintain productive relationships with customers, subordinates, peers and senior management.
- Effective relationship management skills
- Excellent demand management, planning and prioritisation skills
- Clear, concise and articulate communicator
- Ability to collaboratively solve complex problems
- Ability to work under pressure and often demanding and changing deadlines
- Experience in managing a changing environment
- Assertiveness and tenacity
A simple, inescapable truth underlines everything we do at Oxfam. There’s enough wealth in this world to go around. It’s not unfortunate that people live in poverty. It’s unjustifiable. It’s not just their problem. It’s ours too. And with the right support, we can beat poverty and injustice. Thousands of people already commit their time and talents to our campaigning, humanitarian and long-term development projects. Now we’re looking for yours.
How to apply
This is an opportunity for an exceptional, dedicated, and highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to Oxfam's values and beliefs. If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please visit our website
Interviews: 5th June
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation
How to apply: