NGO/UN Job Vacancy
Organization: Panagora Group
Country: Libya, Tunisia
Closing date: 05 Jun 2017
Operations/Security Director – Tunisia and Libya
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks Operations/Security Directors to support a mission support contract for USAID/Libya and Tunisia Monitoring and Evaluation for Tunisia and Libya (METAL) activity. The Operations/Security Director will provide logistical and administrative support to the USAID-funded activity. The positions are full-time and will be located in Tunis, Tunisia and Tripoli, Libya.
· Supervise and coordinate the work of all full-time office staff, including a finance and accounting manager and administrative and logistics coordinator
· Oversee personnel management, including recruitment and contracting of short-term personnel; conducting background checks for short-term personnel; liaising with the home office on personnel administrative inquiries; supervising timesheets; orienting team members to office procedures, including security procedures
· Maintain tracking systems, such as procurement, publications, action memos and approvals
· Supervise the preparation, receipt, distribution, and filing of all incoming and outgoing written project communications
· University degree in business, international development, administration, human resources, or relevant field required.
· Minimum 7 years of work experience in an operations manager or deputy chief of party role on donor-funded projects, preferably USAID-funded, including personnel management
· Demonstrated knowledge of USAID regulations and processes supporting contract management
· Successful experience developing and implementing security policies procedures in non-permissive environments
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
· Strong organizational and work prioritization skills and attention to detail required
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness, and integrity
· English language fluency required
How to apply:
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.