NGO/UN Job Vacancy
Organization: Panagora Group
Closing date: 05 Jun 2017
Evaluator/Analyst – Libya
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an Evaluator/Analyst to support a mission support contract for USAID/Libya and Tunisia Monitoring and Evaluation for Tunisia and Libya (METAL) activity. The Evaluator/Analyst will be critical to driving evidence-based decision-making at the mission. The position is full-time and will be located in Tripoli, Libya.
· Manage evaluations of USAID-funded activities, including selecting and overseeing Libyan consultants and subcontractors
· Help train M&E team members
· Perform data analysis, including inferential statistical analysis as appropriate to the data
· Document methodologies and procedures used in the compilation and analysis of data
· Analyze and report performance data
· Advanced degree in statistics, economics, demographics, social sciences, or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in data analysis, including experience with one or more analysis programs (SPSS, SASS, Stata, R, ArcGIS, etc.)
· Knowledge of USAID M&E policies, procedures, and reporting practices
· Experience with performance evaluations
· Broad knowledge of democracy and governance, economic growth, public financial management, community resilience, youth engagement, and/or gender integration preferred
· Excellent reporting and writing skills
· Fluency in English and Arabic, both verbal and written
How to apply:
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.