NGO/UN Job Vacancy
Organization: Panagora Group
Country: Libya, Tunisia
Closing date: 05 Jun 2017
Bookkeeper – Tunisia and Libya
Panagora Group, a woman owned small business providing novel solutions in health and international development, seeks Bookkeepers to support an anticipated USAID/Libya and Tunisia Monitoring and Evaluation for Tunisia and Libya (METAL) activity. The positions are full-time and will be located in Tunis, Tunisia and Tripoli, Libya.
· Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts, and defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
· Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
· Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
· Maintain general ledger.
· Balance general ledger by reconciling entries.
· Maintain records and file documents.
· Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
· Comply with United States government and local legal requirements by studying requirements, filing reports, and advising management.
· Other duties as assigned
· CPA certification and accountancy degree
· At least one year’s experience as a bookkeeper
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
How to apply:
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.